Togehter against COVID-19
With each other, for each other
In order to make your skiing holiday safe and pleasant as possible during this particularly challenging time, we have put together the following guidelines for our guests.
By adhering to the legal regulations and supplementary measures, we offer the ideal conditions for a relaxed winter holiday, including maximum safety and health. Our measures are continuously coordinated with the current situation.
- Should there be local travel restrictions (entry ban to Austria) due to the Covid-19 pandemic, no cancellation fees will apply.
- Just in case, make provisions – book with cancellation option
To be on the safe side, we recommend that you take out travel insurance. The European travel insurance, for example, now also covers a Covid 19 disease despite the pandemic status.
- If you already have symptoms before your arrival, we ask that you cancel your trip to Obertauern or, if possible, postpone it within the season.
- Contactless disinfection racks are generously distributed throughout the house.
- The cleaning intervals have been increased.
- All rooms and door handles are also disinfected on a regular basis.
- All cleaning agents and detergents contain disinfectants.
- Our reception staff will greet you as usual with a friendly smile. To ensure the necessary protection, a plexiglass was attached.
- All staff who come into direct contact with guests wear mouth and nose protection.
- To ensure the general health of our guests, we ask that you wear mouth and nose protection in all public areas of the hotel.
- Our employees keep a safe distance of 1-2 meters from the guests where possible. Please also take care of yourself and others!
- Should you have any symptoms during your stay, please inform the reception as soon as possible and stay in your room.
- All hotel employees are tested for Covid-19 on a weekly basis.
- When you buy a ski pass, you receive a free bandana (tube scarf).
- 90% of the cable cars in Obertauern are open and transport you in the fresh air.
- Necessary measures to maintain the distance in the access area at the cable cars are guaranteed.
- To avoid unnecessary crowds, you can buy ski passes from 1 to 8 days directly in the hotel at the reception.
- Compliance with the minimum distance of 1 to 2 meters.
- Avoidance of direct body contact.
- Wear mouth and nose protection in public areas.
- Sneeze or cough into the crook of your arm.
- Wash and disinfect hands several times a day.
- Contact reception immediately if symptoms occur.